Sports Management Program
At CD Sportcab Marbella we use a SPECIAL PROGRAM to control and record all data relating to the players. For us to have the player’s medical history, anthropometry history, complete record, injuries reports, physical tests, statistics of minutes played, goals, penalties, assi
The parents can have access to the players profile from their mobile phones, tablet or compu
- Sport data
- Personal information
- Statistics by match
- Player Reports
- Selection calls
- Sanctions received
- Injuries suffered
- School, degrees
- Fees paid
- Payments received
We have a complete section to specify the characteristics of the player’s injuries, how they were injured and the treatments applied until his/her conditions are suitable to play again.
All this data we recorded:
- Date of injury and initial diagnosis
- Moment of appearance (warm-up, strength training …)
- Type of injury (distension, wound, sprain …)
- Location (ankle, knee, arm …)
- Surface (natural, artificial grass, concrete …)
- Mechanism of injury (troch, fall, stretch …)
- Nature of the injury (new, relapse …)
- Mode of appearance (sharp, intermittent, progressive)
- Affected organ (tendon, ligament, bone …)
- Exploration and treatment
- Injury history
In this section we record the attendance of each player, creating delays to training and / or matches in the reason:
- Date of the incident
- Reason for absence / delay
- Justified or not absence
- Injury / Sickness
- Call with the Selection or Others.
- He/She attends training although he can not train for injury.
- Controls whether he/she tell to the coaches know in advance of delay / absence.
In this section we can see all the players of the Club, their data compared with other players and graphics. We will control different parameters (KPI’s) with the following percentages:
- Matches attendance
- Minutes played
- Yellow cards
- Red cards
- Average internal rating
We monitor the evolution of the player during the seasons to check his physical progression. We take data from his/her body, record it and keep it in the player’s history:
- Perimeter of Abdomen, Chest, Hip, etc …
- Skinfolds (Juvenile and Senior)
- BMI: body mass index
- Section of observations
Internally the Club can open disciplinary reports to the players, make sanctions and record who made the sanction (Club, Technical Corps, Federation, other Coaches…).
Therefore we have a historical record of the player’s behavior since his/her first day in the Club.