Sportcab Marbella is a youth football club with a difference, we have 1 simple Objective “To help your child be the best they can be using FOOTBALL as the medium.”
Born from a simple meeting in 2016 of 4 great coaches who ALL carry the same passion for football and the development of young people through this wonderful and amazing world sport called football.
The Club is formed by (Diego) an Ex Professional Player of the Spanish 1st Division, (Sergio) an Ex Professional Goalkeeper of the Spanish 2nd Division, (Andrew) a UK coach and manager with over 10 years’ experience of youth football and (Jenisej) a talented and exceptionally well educated coach with a Masters Degree in Strength and Conditioning from Croatia.
These highly experienced and qualified coaches are ready to develop your Children to “be the best they can be”, on and off the field. We look forward to working with your son/daughter.
Sergio Caballero Marín
President & Founder
Ex Professional Goalkeeper in 2 Division of Spain in Polideportivo Ejido, shared locker room with players like Kike, Cañas, Ríos, Urbano, Poschner, Tevenet, Mazzoni, Trzeciak, Pacheco, Soldevilla, Sivori, Cani, etc …
Sergio is brother of Juan Carlos Caballero, Ex Professional Goalkeeper of 1 Division of Spain in Seville, R. Zaragoza, Osasuna, Eibar, besides he played in foreign teams of 1 division of Chile like Cobreloa and La serena. He stopped a penalty to Messi, currently he is coaching in Ecuador of Barcelona SC.
UEFA A Licensed, he has been coaching in all categories from children from 5 years old to Senior, Ciudad de Ronda, CD Ronda, CD Alcala del Valle, CES Nueva Andalucia.
- Director of School of Goalkeeper in different cities of Spain.
- Director of the Escuela del CD Ronda
- President of CD City of Ronda having more than 400 children.
- Director of PRO-SOCCER CAB Representation of soccer players.
- Sports Event Organizer such as Football Campus.
He is also a Chiropractic specialized in Sportsmen.
Diego Vera Idoate
Idiomas Español e Inglés
Vicepresident & Founder
Ex Professional Football Player in 1st Division in Spain in C.A. Osasuna. He has been coached for International Coaches of the first level: Javier Aguirre, Miguel Angel Lotina, Cuco Ziganda, Jan Urban, Andoni Goikoetxea, Patxi Rípodas.
He shared locker room with players like Raúl García, Nacho Monreal, Savo Milosevic, Webó, Pablo García, Puñal, Aloisi, Cruchaga, Moha, etc …
He belong to 2ª B in Peralta and Peña Sport from Tafalla in which he plays sixteenth of final of the Spanish King Cup. He also played in 3rd Division in Mutilvera (Pamplona).
Coach UEFA A Licensed, attending UEFA PRO.
He has been Coach at (Categories: Benjamín U9, Alevín U12, Infantil U14, Cadet U16, Senior):
- FC Barcelona Internacional
- Málaga FC International
- Marbella FC
- Kenya 1st Division Selection Team
You can get more information about him on the below link: https://diegovera.es/en/about-me/
Vocal & Founder
FA Licensed football coach 10 years+; Ex Youth Manager/Coach Under 8’s to Under 16’s, NLP Practitioner.
He has been Coach at:
- Truro City Vipers – 2010-2014 Under 8’s to under 12’s.
- Ludgvan Lions FC – 2010-2016 Under 16’s Assistant coach
- Truro Grasshoppers – 2014-2016 – Under 14’s
Languages English, German and Croatian
Master’s degree in Kinesiology from the University of Zagreb, with major in strength and conditioning. Coach UEFA B licenced.
Safeguarding Children – rules and governance“ skills course (English FA).
He has been 11 years of Coaching football, from U7 to Senior teams:
- MŠN Bubamara (U5 – U7)
- NK Prečko Zagreb (U7 – U19)- 2006 – 2015
- NK Hrašće Zagreb (Senior team) – 2015- 2016
- Individual technical and physical fitness training for players U12 – senior players
- External associate at Pro Touch Soccer Academy London
- Experience in successfully leading teams at many international football tournaments such as Gothia Cup, Iber Cup, Cordial Cup and many others.
- Worked in the selection process for the Zagreb Football Association
- Vice President and trainer at “Power Art Fitness Studio”
- Sports coordinator at the “Marbella International University Center”